Thursday, September 3, 2009

Great Movie

Thanks to my little sister Michelle for sending me this link. There is such a void of inspirational movies and I think this one looks great!
Click HERE to watch the trailer

10 comments:

Samye said...

I have never heard of this movie! Hopefully they start advertising it better because this looks AMAZING!!! Thanks for sharing!

Kristy E.B. said...

Looks like a great movie--can't wait to actually see one that looks worth seeing!

Adrianna said...

Aw girl, why'd you have to go and make me cry...?

CarrieAnne said...

That made me cry. Dang you. It will probably never come to Norway but I hope it is still showing when I get to Washington!

Jenna said...

It looks good, I can't wait to go see it! Thanks for passing it along...we're out in the sticks & don't get to see much by way of movie previews :)

Sarah said...

Looks great..one I can take the kids to, FINALLY!

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

Hey- here's that recipe you were looking for!

http://www.ourbestbites.com/2009/08/cheesy-garlic-bread-swirls.html

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip--I'll add this to my movie list, which has been getting shorter and shorter as movies these days get more and more explicit/violent.

Have you seen Forever Strong, yet? Jared liked it so much that we bought it for him for father's day--it's on of my new all-time faves: http://www.foreverstrongmovie.com/

lukeandjillfamily said...

Jamie,

It looks like a good movie for a change. I haven't blogged for the summer much. So I'm catching up, and it was fun to see your cute family. It looks like you guys have had a fun.
love,
Jill

Karen said...

hello, i did NOT need to cry this morning :o)
i'm glad i did though...
thanks jamie!