I know that Anna's birthday was a few weeks back but I am just getting around to posting a few pictures from her party. We had a great time and were so lucky that all her friends were able to make it to help her celebrate. All Anna wanted for the party were "Rainbow cupcakes" that she saw months ago. I think that they turned out great! We had a busy and wonderful day.
4 years ago





3 comments:
We can't believe how fast these past five years have gone by. I remember you coming to California with Anna and we kept looking at her partly fuzzy, partly bald head and saying, "Is she going to have "red" hair?" Now she is going to kindergarten. Oh how we love your girls.... & you!
i made those cupcakes too! They were alot of work!! i remember when you got pregnant and had Anna, she is too cute!
ooh--I cant wait to try out those cupcakes! SUCH a smart idea for a kids' b'day party, since they only eat small amounts of cake, anyway! :)
Post a Comment