Aaron's brother Michael and his family came down from Seattle for Thanksgiving this year. We had a great time even though it was very cozy in our little two bedroom apartment. Everyone was a trooper sleeping on air mattresses wherever there was room. The thanksgiving meal was also great. Chelsea my sister in law brought some great food and my first ever turkey turned out fantastic! We played board games, the Wii, took the max downtown to see the tree lighting, went to the temple grounds and did a little online shopping. Anna and Brooklyn had such a good time playing with their 4 rowdy boy cousins!
Anna and Andrew
At the temple with Kimball
Triptifan slumber
My first turkey!
Michael, Chelsea and boys at the Temple
4 years ago





8 comments:
How fun. Nice that you guys got to be with some family. Totally impressed with the turkey-it is beautiful. oh-your hair is so cute, I can't believe how long it has gotten. I love it!!
That turkey looks gorgeous. way to go!
I'm so glad you posted these--we missed you guys, but are glad you had a family Thanksgiving, how perfect!
Heck yes your turkey looks amazing!! Wow! I also like your hair a lot. How fun to be with family.
Wow, it looks like you guys got a lot packed in one trip. I can't wait to hear more about it. Your turkey looks great and I hope you had some left over after the big crowd to give you a break from cooking! Can't wait to see you soon...
way to go martha stewart! looks delicious!
Your brave to cook your first turkey for guests. I'm thinking I should start practicing now for when it's my turn. Your hair has grown so fast...looks great!
Thanks for being an amazing hostess! We had a great time on vacation at your house.
Post a Comment