I wanted to post what we did for family night tonight. Mondays seem to roll around too often.... and Aaron is so busy with work it usually falls to me to put something together for family night. The girls loved that tonight we made a graditude turkey. On each feather we each took turns writting something that we are thankful for.
Our little orphans
4 years ago





9 comments:
Oh, very cute and creative. Unfortunately, or fortunately depending how you look at it, all of our recent (ok, like the last 8 lessons) have been on service and blessings. I'm hoping it is a 5 year old thing and that we don't have to 'preech' gratitude every FHE, but I think this is a great one I would even like. Kids say the darndest things... Maybe next week...
Super cute! I think I'll steal that idea for next week!
Gee,I wonder whose gratitude feather is the one that says "Braves Baseball." Let me see . . . hmmm . . . can't think of who it might be . . .
Wow- You are like Super Mom! We do impromptu lessons out of the nursery manual- 5min MAX! We're lame!
Such a great idea! I will have to copy you and give it a try. I love Thanksgiving time, all about the family and being grateful.
Great idea that we may have to steal! I can't believe how grown-up Anna is looking! Has it been that long? We miss you guys!
Jamie,
You are always so creative,I love it and might have to steal the idea myself. I can't believe how big your girls look, they are growing up. I loved looking through your blog and reading about your little family. It looks like you had a great Halloween to.
love Jill
what a great activity! so cute!
Hey there Jamie, I, along with your other fans have taken your idea & used it! Take a look at my blog if you like to see how I used it for my class. Thanks for the idea!
Post a Comment