Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tag

I don't usually do tags but I thought it would be fun for journal-ing purposes and because my good friend Maurisa tagged me!



1. I love cereal! I could eat cereal for every meal of the day plus snacks. I love things that are crunchy anyway and cereal is such a quick yummy snack. Some of my favorites are Lucky Charms, Granola, Honey bunches of Oats with Almonds & Corn chex with a little sugar on top! Yum Yum!

2. I love to watch football. My brother played growing up and I always went to the high school games (even though our team was awful) and watched games on TV. I prefer college but pro games are good sometimes as well. It was so much fun when Aaron was at Ohio State because their team was so good. The games were electrifying!

3. I, like Maurisa watch QVC. I know, I know. They really have some great products and they keep me company when the girls are down and I'm preparing dinner. :) Aaron can't stand it and has a cow if I ever turn it there to see what they're selling.

4. I want to home school my girls. I won't get into this to much because people tend to start getting crazy opinionated about it, but it just makes sense for me and our family.

5. I sing in the ward choir. I sang in the honor choir in jr. high and loved it. Then in High school I decided to opt out; (Interesting crowd) and do sports, but I like to sing even though I'm not super musical.

6. I get chocked up very easily. It could be a commercial, the tabernacle choir, my kids, a talk a church. Doesn't really matter. Its way worse when I'm pregnant too. Aaron told me that I cried so much when we were first married he though something was wrong. I would say, "No I'm just a Wood (my maiden name :)) I've only seen Aaron cry maybe 4 times sense we've met.

7. I want a compost pile. I am dieing for a house and a yard so that I can plant a garden and have a compost pile. Growing up I was always the one helping my mom weed and garden and be in the dirt planting flowers. Its in my blood. I love the open space and want to be able to plant food for my family to eat and enjoy. My mom has a great garden and had a great harvest this year.

I tag whoever wants to do it!

3 comments:

Rohatinsky Family said...

Hey fellow blog-mate! I had no idea that so many people in the ward have blogs- I love it! I too could eat cereal every meal of the day. (That or toast.) It's the best. I loved your conference post too- VERY sweet! You have to go check out my cousin that I think is your twin- she's under our blog as the other Jaime. =)

Rachel said...

What is it with Cereal? Chad would eat it for every meal over my cooking any day (and I'm a way better cook than my mother in-law). And about crying, my hub is different and he cries more than me! He cries when we go out of town and just with other things easily... I've learned it is ok for boys to cry, it's just unusual.

Anonymous said...

Good for you--I have a compost pile and my whole family complains when I make them take scraps out to it ("ewwww! these stink! I'm sick of your stinky pile!")so you can defend me next time you're here! :)