we went there for a school field trip on thursday! we got to see amy! although i'd never seen the show before so i wasn't as excited as some... but just "knowing" she is famous is exciting.
your girls are so cute! it looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
OK... so I can't believe how much I miss you all. Maybe next year you can visit Nana & Papa's pumpkin patch. Please email me all the pictures from the slide show. mOm
2 comments:
we went there for a school field trip on thursday! we got to see amy! although i'd never seen the show before so i wasn't as excited as some... but just "knowing" she is famous is exciting.
your girls are so cute! it looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
OK... so I can't believe how much I miss you all. Maybe next year you can visit Nana & Papa's pumpkin patch. Please email me all the pictures from the slide show. mOm
Post a Comment