Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Babies Babies!

I just wanted to congratulate my beautiful sister Angela and her family for the birth of their little Emma Jane who was born last week. She is perfect and angelic and I know that Angie is so glad to be done being pregnant! Yeah! Ellie and Paige are exciting to have their baby sister here and I wish I was closer so I could cuddle that little piece of Heaven.
Ellie and Emma
Paige and Emma
Thompson Family
Also that week my amazing sister in law Jenny and Aaron's brother Jared welcomed their 5th baby into the world. Joshua Amos at a whopping 9 pounds arrived after a long labor and I know Jenny is grateful to be done with this pregnancy too. Jenny is wonder woman and a great example of how to be a great mom! Way to go Jenny.

I also have two other sister in law's pregnant (My brothers wife Amanda and Aaron's sister Jenn) so our families are growing and I love it! No news from us just yet. I am still trying to talk Aaron into it!

4 comments:

The Robinson's said...

OH...I just love babies! If my husband were here right now and saw me looking at those pictures with that look that I get when I see babies he would say, "NO". I guess I'll just have to wait a little longer.

Each Life that Touches Ours for Good said...

Tell Aaron to jump on the bandwagon! EVERYBODY loves babies! Hey, if you're lucky, you could have twins or triplets...they do run in his family don't they? Come on Aaron...think hard! Love, your favorite mother-in-law!

Erin said...

how fun to have all these new cousins for the girls! congrats to angie, she is precious!

Stewart Family said...

How sweet. Wow, I didn't know Angie was having another girl. You two have quite the pack of girls. Tell Aaron it's time to get crackin. I wan't to see another little Tonks baby.