



Yesterday for pre-school we went to the fire-station. Anna was pretty shy but had fun seeing the truck. She was most excited to be able to take home her very own fire hat. Enjoy!
4 years ago




Yesterday for pre-school we went to the fire-station. Anna was pretty shy but had fun seeing the truck. She was most excited to be able to take home her very own fire hat. Enjoy!
Posted by jamie t. at 7:44 AM
8 comments:
I LOVE that top picture of Anna- it looks just like one you'd find in a marketing ad or magazine! Beautiful!
This is Matt's dream come true. It looks so fun!
Hey, I love your page! I'm new to the blogging thing. Good to see you!
ok, so your little red-head girl is beautiful! I can't believe you have a 3 year old and an 18 month old. You're just a baby! It's so good to see that you and your family are doing so well. Where do you guys live?
Jamie it's me Sherry! wow it's been awhile. I just wanted to say your family is so adorable!
oh and my blogspot is... sleeplessincali2.blogspot.com
Your girls are adorable! Looks like her preschool has a lot of fun activities, so glad you guys are doing so good. I am trying to be better with updating my blog, it is a great way to keep in touch!
What a fun trip!! You are such a fun mom!!! Whenever I try to do something a little different from the norm, it is quite a hassle, but I have to remind myself how much the kids will enjoy it and remember it!! I'm sure Anna won't stop talking about her adventure to the fire station!
Post a Comment