

Tired Super Hero
Yesterday was our Ward's Super Saturday. I signed up to make each of the girls reversible super hero capes. I thought it would be a nice easy project that would take a few hours. I was wrong. The project wasn't necessarily hard, just time consuming. I think I was there for 5 hours but I thought they turned out great! I would love to get a sewing machine and learn how to sew more fun dress up clothes for the girls! Enjoy
4 years ago





5 comments:
These are adorable! Give yourself a little credit - you're totally crafty!
Wow, they look great. You are so creative.
Those are so cute. Ella would love one of those! Our ward needs to have one of those...
Dierks Bently is hot! I'd say he's up there with Bear Grylls... ;)
So very cute! I bet the girls just love them!!!
Post a Comment