While I was in Idaho visiting my family this Summer I saw one of the best movies. When we got settled in Portland I checked every place that we went, to buy the series and it was no where to be found. Finally we got a library card and I took a long shot to see if they possibly had it. YEAH, they did. They had two copies and I was 7th in line to get them. Go Figure. Well just today my turn was up and I rushed to the library to pick it up. I feel a little guilty because I hurried the girls off after lunch to their quiet time and popped some pop corn and watched practically the entire thing. (It is 2 disks long) I think that it may be my favorite movie of all time! What is the name of this great movie you ask....... North and South. It is the BBC series not the civil war movie so don't mistake the two. I highly recommend watching it. It is a period film in the 1850's and if you like Pride and Prejudice or movies of that kind, you'll LOVE this. I think even husbands would like it. Aaron isn't quite so sure but we'll be watching it this week-end after he finished his first part of the CPA exam, nice reward for him. :) I'll have to let you know what he thinks. The story and romance is great! Let me know what you think!!
4 years ago





2 comments:
sounds like a great movie! I think I will have to rent it when James goes out of town next week!
That is so funny! I've been on the waiting list at the Library for the same movie for a few weeks- you must have beat me! ;) I can't wait to check it out!
Post a Comment