Saturday, August 4, 2007

Wood Family Reunion

This past week-end was our Wood famiy reunion. It was great to be with family that we don't get to see very often. I was very disappointed that Aaron couldn't make it but we were going to make the best of it. We had the reunion right on Lake Yellowstone in Yellowstone state park. It was sure beautiful. Michelle got engaged the week-end before and get fiance was going to drive up the last full day we were going to be there. To my COMPLETE SURPRISE I look up and Aaron is standing right there in front of me. I don't know what came over me but I burst into tears. I thought it was a dream. He had flown into Boise and drove the rest of the way to surprise us. I tease that he doesn't surprise me very often so I wasn't expecting it at all. It made everything just perfect to have him there. Enjoy the Pictures above!

2 comments:

Ali said...

I loved this story. Romantic surprises are the best and this was a really good one to hear. The pictures are so cute.

Anonymous said...

I love the Wood Family and loved seeing the pictures of the sisters and the in-laws. Your kids are sure cute girls. Were Brandon and family there too?

Hope you don't mind me peaking at your blog once in a while. It is darling and brings me warm fuzzy feelings!!!!