We've had a busy week. On Monday we went to the park with some new friends the Churches'. They have a little boy Anna's age, Sterling. We went on a walk and they wanted to hold hands. Anna kept telling him how to hold hands, preceding to show him how the fingers should intertwine. They also came over today to swim and Anna and Sterling followed each other around the pool, holding hands again, and having a ball. I am glad that we have found a new little friend. They also have a little girl a little younger than Brooklyn so we should have a lot of fun in the future. Anna is also going to be starting pre-school in a couple of weeks, along with Sterling, and 4 other kids her age. I am going to be helping teach with the other moms. It should be really fun and I am excited for Anna to be able to go and meet other kids and go on fun field trips. She is so excited and always asks, "mom, you'll come back and get me right?" I've been trying to explain to her that I won't be there all the time. She seems ok with it. Some days we could use a break from each other. :) She is growing so fast and I look forward to all she'll learn.
4 years ago





1 comments:
How cute Jamie! We wish we could be hanging out too. Can't wait for Anna to start preschool - I am loving some time with just Ava and I (and Ben)when Matthew is gone. And he loves it too. it's so fun to see your kids excited about things. Ben wants to know how Aaron is doing - He wonders if Aaron could call him when he has a spare minute. And I am going to call you back - waiting for the right opportunity. Can't wait to start a heritage maker book.
Post a Comment