Wednesday, August 1, 2007

My new Job!


I am so very excited too tell everyone that I know about my new part time job as an independent Heritage Maker consultant. We are a company that specialize in helping people preserve their memories through digital scrapbooking. They are the most amazing books and they are so easy to make. The big things that sold me was the fact that they are all done via the Internet which makes it so convenient because I don't have to get out 1,000 different little doo-dads and worry about my kids getting into it, and the books are bound like a professional book and are heirloom quality! On the website there are literally thousands of different designs of pages, fonts, and embellishments. I could go on and on but please go to the website and check it out! Let me know what you think and if anyone is interested in making a book or even being a consultant like me to earn free products and a little extra money, let me know!

www.heritagemakers.com/253925

You should see my name in the bottem left corner when your on! Good luck and have fun

2 comments:

Erin said...

um hello! that is awesome! I am so jealous of you! that would be such a great job. so what exactly do you do?

Lori said...

I love these! How exciting! I'd love to learn more about it. Actually we want to make some for our parents for Christmas - can you help me figure out how to do it? my email address is lorirydalch@hotmail.com