Saturday, August 11, 2007

Who needs toys when....


Our little Brooklyn is one busy little kid. Most 18 month olds probably are. I feel like most of what I do all day is follow the girls around and try to keep up with their messes. Anna is also now becoming very independent with her potty training, which I love, so most of the time she'll just go to the bathroom whenever she needs. Consequently, leaving the door open. Brooklyn has now discovered that the toilet paper makes a great toy. At least once a day I find the toilet paper roll unwound all over the bathroom. Why do we buy toys when we could give them toilet paper? I'm sure other mothers can relate!

2 comments:

Ellingsons said...

Kathryn does the same thing, but her little twist to the "toilet paper toy" is to tear them into little pieces and leave them all over the floor. Aren't they funny?

Ali said...

Eliza is also really into toilet paper. I am considering taking a roll or two for our flight back to Utah this week.