Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thanks

Tonks Family annual Grateful turkey family night creation
Anna named him Gobble
You can see last years HERE

5 comments:

Denise Stears said...

So cute, I love the idea!!

JessandKeriHatcher said...

Holy cow-you are the cutest mom ever! That is so darling-and such a great idea!

Each Life that Touches Ours for Good said...

It's so sweet to see all of your "thankfulness." I especially liked the one that said, "my blanket." Keep up the fun family "traditions"... they are so worth it! Love you!

Michelle and Judson said...

what a cute idea, hey... I didn't see Aunt Michelle up there... da da da you in big trouble. :o)

Star 6 said...

I'm glad to see Keri saw your turkey because I was going to tell her to look at it....what a great idea for a young family. And I agree you are a darling mom. I look all the time but don't always comment. Keep up the good work!! Loved the water charity....I will give it some serious thought.