We had a busy Halloween. It started with Brooklyn's preschool field trip to Krispy Kreme donuts. She was so excited to finally be able to wear her costume (I have been working on them for weeks with a friend and said that the girls couldn't wear them until the big day)
I was also able to go into Anna's classroom to help with her Halloween party on Friday.

I had to include this picture of Brooklyn. Look at that gorgeous hair color!!! I can't take it.

Next we headed downtown to Aaron's office for the annual KPMG office trick or treating. The girls absolutely love it! Aaron's office building is the tallest downtown and he works on the 37th floor. The girls love to look out the windows so high up! Scares me to death frankly :)
Next we headed downtown to Aaron's office for the annual KPMG office trick or treating. The girls absolutely love it! Aaron's office building is the tallest downtown and he works on the 37th floor. The girls love to look out the windows so high up! Scares me to death frankly :)
On Friday night our friends Ciara and Rachel planned an awesome murder mystery dinner. We all dressed up as a character and throughout the night played that character and tried to find out who the killer was. After some of the antics it is a miracle that we are still friends!
Melanie, Julie, Joy
Adrianna working her stuff
(I had green paint in my pores for days.... yuck)
On Halloween day we went over to the church for our ward's trunk-or-treat. It started out with a costume parade indoors.
Here is Anna with one of her best buddies Sage

Last but not least I had to get a picture with my friend Wendy. She is the one who basically made the girls dresses. She was so patient teaching me as we went. I think they turned out great and I have only her to thank! We barley finished them giving her little time to make her amazing costume.
Thanks again my patient, and talented friend.
I hope everyones Halloween was great. I am glad it is over and look forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas!





13 comments:
Great job on the girls' dresses. They look beautiful! I'm amazed by Brooklyn's bun. It looks so sleek and perfect!
Wow, if you didn't mention the fact that you made those dresses, I would have thought you bought them. Very impressive! Kudos to Wendy for all her help. And when did your girls get so big?!
p.s. I know I'm a horrible mom for omitting the frosting.
So talented! Those are a couple of cute princesses. I love murder mysteries and it looks like you guys had a good time too. Love the green make-up!
way to go on making the costumes! they look great! what a fun holiday!
Your girls could not make more perfect pretty princesses! Their are woman all over the world envying their beautiful hair! And I am so impressed you made their costumes! Maybe one day I will hope to be that ambitious...
Those dresses are beautiful! What do you mean you can't sew? Your girls are so cute and we can't wait to see you this month.
They are SO beautiful!!!!! The dresses are fantastic and your girls are so so so gorgeous as well. Oh i love them! I'm glad you guys had such a fun Halloween!
The Tonk's have way too much fun!! I'm so proud of your sewing ambition!! Keep it up!
Those dresses are amazing! Way to go!! And you're right, Brooklyn's hair is beautiful!
Sooo cute, I'm impressed mama, you are quite the domestic sewing those costumes, keep it up my kids are next :o)
So fun. Everything looked great. Your girls are so beautiful and they make such pretty princess.
The costumes are beautiful! I'm very jealous of your sewing prowess. I'm lazy. I just call my mom!
Great post- and costumes! I knew you would do great because you always try until things are perfect!!! I love all the pics and I'm going to have to steal some... You make everything so fun and I am glad you're keeping up on your blog despite such a busy schedule!
Post a Comment