Thursday, August 14, 2008

Trip to California

The girls and I had a great trip to California. The girls were pretty good on the plane. Brooklyn was a little wiggle worm and didn't really want to sit still with her seat belt on but we survived. I was excited that my brother Brandon and his family were able to drive up to see us that first week-end. I've never seen their youngest boy Jason and he is 18 months old. My Sister, John and the girls were also there and Anna and Brooklyn had so much fun playing with their cousins. We filled up the rest of our time with a trip to the beach, swimming in the pool, eating too much, shopping and watching the Olympics (Go USA!) We missed Aaron very much and were glad to get home to see him. He stayed very busy working and told me he was glad to have me home so he could have some decent lunches. Glad I'm good for something! :) I was so happy when we arrived home at 10:30 pm to a spotless house. Thanks Honey

1 comments:

Denise Stears said...

How fun. I miss Cali sometimes. That's nice you got to see your dad and sister and brother. Looks like your girls had fun.