
Dear fellow bloggers,
Cooking is one thing that I really enjoy. Before we had kids I would sometimes spend all day trying a new recipe. Sense our little rascals have come though, my time is understandably short. I have been mulling over this idea in my head for a long time. For selfish reasons mainly. I want to create a menu/menu planning, fun kitchen gadget, shopping strategy, cooking tip, healthy short cuts or secrets,etc. BLOG where we can share things with each other that make our "job" as the chef's in our homes a little easier and enjoyable. I love when I come across a great recipe and think, "wow, my sister could sure use this recipe. I bet her kids would love it." or "I wish that everyone knew this trick or about this great product and where to find it." I know that we have so much kitchen/home knowledge as a whole that if we had a blog where whoever wanted to participate, could be added as an author to the blog. Then whenever you came across something that was Fabulous, all you would have to do is log on and post your tip/recipe/idea! Even if you didn't want to be added as a contributor, let me know if you would still like to visit the site. I just don't know if this is something that anyone else thinks would be interesting/beneficial. I'm trying to gauge interest, if any :)
4 years ago





22 comments:
Sign me up--I'm always looking for new hints and happy to share what has been psased on to me. Genius idea, Jamie!
What a GREAT idea!! I am one that would absolutely love the site and truly needs the site. I probably could not really contribute much, but would love to get some help in the kitchen. What a fabulous idea.
That sounds like a great idea. Count me in!
That is something I recently presented to a member of the R.S. Presidency! Except I didn't really want to be the mastermind beind it right now with the busyness of school and everything else going on. So, You can sure count me in!
I'd love it and I'd be in for it!
Jamie! Great idea, and I'd love to be in on it!
We do that in our ward and I love it! I meant to call you back last night but I had a migraine! I will call you later today. I am not avoiding you, promise!
I'm in! I would love to have new recipes and ideas and I've got some great recipes to share!
Yes, yes AND yes.
I don't know if I'd have much to contribute, but I'd sure try.
I so want to do that. I'm starting to enjoy cooking lately. I'm always looking for new recipes. I feel like I eat the same thing for dinner every week. So that would be great.
i would totally do that! sounds great. i always love new recipes. my friends just started one called skinnyjeanrecipes.blogspot.com check it out!
I am totally in. I won't promise I have any awesome things to contribute, but I'll do my best! Great idea Jamie. Can't wait to learn all your secret tricks! :)
I think it's a fabulous idea. What mom isn't always looking for a new recipie idea or tip in the kitchen. Looking forward to it.
~Mandy
We are stuck in a rut with food and very limited on time. I could use all the help I could find and share what I've learned. Super-duper idea!
That's a great idea. Count me in. I need some good tips on cheap easy meals.
Definitely interested! I have had all of those thoughts too! It would be a great way to share ideas and make dinner time a bit more exciting. I hope you guys are all doing well. And I also want to know where you got your cute blog template? I need an upgrade! Thanks for sharing with us your great idea.
i would love to visit and contribute.
Me too (or I guess I should say 18!)!!!
I'd love to be involved....I love cooking, recipes, tips, etc.!
I think it is a great idea Jamie. You are supermom in case no one has told you lately! ;)
Do you know about our ward one? Its worthingtonrecipes.blogspot.com. But if you start something new, count me in! Oh, and happy birthday to Anna! We miss you guys!
Jamie, I think your idea is great! I would love to be involved!
Post a Comment