Thursday, August 28, 2008

Recipe Blog up and Running

A big thanks to everyone who responded to my interest in a recipe sharing blog. I think that it is going to be just great! My good friend Maurisa went ahead and organized the blog and it is great. Each month we are going to have a theme that will be emailed out and/or posted on the blog. ie: Chicken, soups, appetizers, beef ect. Feel free though to share a great tip, kitchen gadget or recipe anytime no matter what. The blog is www.diningasadomesticgoddess.blogspot.com I have a link on by blog as well under "browsing." I encourage everyone to sign up as a contributor. I know that we all have things to share even if it isn't that often. :) To be signed up as an author please email maurisa at maurisawalker@mac.com. Enjoy and check back often.

2 comments:

Ali said...

Thanks for heading this up Jamie! I'm desperate for ideas :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! The site looks really good--I especially like the graphics.

Now I have a place to turn to when I have no idea what to make for dinner . . .