Monday, October 29, 2007

Fall Pics


My friend Michelle took some family pictures for us this week-end. They turned out great and I wanted to share one of the girls. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Ellingsons said...

You're girls are so cute! You'll have to post more of those family pictures.

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so cute! I can not believe how big Brooklyn is. She is a little girl, just like her big sis.

Ali said...

How close in age are your girls? I need tips for two - more than you know. They are so beautiful. I hope you post more of these photos!

Samye said...

Thanks SO MUCH for the pep talk yesterday!!!! She is doing great today...only 1 accident so far!!!!!!! I will keep you posted...thanks again!!!!!

Adrianna said...

That is so beautiful! I heard about the gummy-worm gambit... Ingenius! We'll have to try that next time...