In the attempt to keep up with the jones', trying to find the perfect blog back ground, I have concluded that the Tonks Family blog from now on will be white. Earlier in the week I found a great website (matie kay) and quickly uploaded adorable fall paper. I found out the next day that the web site was shut down due to copy writing problems. Strike 1. Then today I was going to my old friend Ali Flegal's blog and saw that she designed her own html. Who does that? Not me anyhow. Then I went to my old neighbors blog, megan cooper, and saw more cute backgrounds. So I went to that website and found a plethora of more paper. So I found one I liked and uploaded in on my blog, to then find out that all the links to the "blogs we read" were subsequently erased! Ahhhh, I'll never remember all of them. As a result, if you visit my blog and don't see your name on my link list, please give me your address again because my brain is too full at this point of kids songs and "to do" lists to be able to remember everything.... Thanks for letting me vent.
4 years ago





8 comments:
Hey Jamie! Our address is
www.marci-thedeleonfamily.blogspot.com
Let me tell you, I just went through the same thing, which is why our blog is now plain jane also. I totally gave up! So I feel your pain. Our blog is www.toddandaub.blogspot.com.
I tell ya its all this keeping up with the Jones that intimidated me from starting a blog in the first place. I decided that all the extra stuff takes away from the true purpose of keeping in touch anyway, right! Plus they just told us at Conference to clean out all the extras so hey your blog is PERFECT! :) :) :)
Jenny
Bummer! I think the simple-looking blogs are easier to read and let you concentrate on the most important part (pictures) anyway!
www.familyofchurches.blogspot.com
i agree with jenny!!!!
our blog is jerandkare.blogspot.com
:o)
our address is web.mac.com/walkerfamily2002
Your blog is super cute, Aubree really misses Anna!
OHhh Jamie, I feel bad, I should have put a warning on my blog that it erases all links, (a nice surprise that I got as well...) Ohhh well, the white background looks great! my blog is
www.cooperchill.blogspot.com
Jamie
I will e-mail you the cheat sheet I used. I am not computer literate so if I can pull off something simple, I am sure you can design something fabulous!
Post a Comment