Today I decided that it was about time for one last hair cut before we moved to Boise. I got in with the guy that cuts my hair and all was well. To make a long story short, I let him talk me into cutting my hair short, really short. I can't blame it all on him because I've always wondered what my hair would look like short, so I said I trust you and then there was no turning back. I actually closed my eyes the whole cut until it was completely done. When I opened my eyes I thought I was going to fall on the floor. Not that it looked completely awful, (but far from great) I just was in complete shock that it was so short. I knew that Aaron was not going to like it, and he didn't, and that it was going to take some getting used to. Aaron said, "well at least you've gotten, wondering what your hair would look like short, out of your system." Lets just say I'll be growing it back out. Its going to be a long six months! PS: Maybe I'll post pictures... when I don't feel so out of sorts.
4 years ago





3 comments:
I bet your haircut is gorgeous!! Guys always have a hard time with change...I want to see pics!! You are so pretty that I am sure you could shave your head and still look great! SERIOUS!
So true, you can definitely pull off that haircut as I never could. You look very cute and stylish, and I would even say that behind your back! :)
i can't wait to see it! I'm sure you are still gorgeous! I think that everyone should cut there hair once super super short just to try it! I've done it and you've done it and now you can check it off your list! I can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment