Just wanted to let everyone know that we found out yesterday that we are going to Portland. I think that Aaron was a little disappointed but I told him that we can go to Alaska another time to visit. We still have a lot of the details to work out but I'll still be going to Idaho for our Wood family reunion, and to see my family. We'll keep you posted.
4 years ago





3 comments:
I am so excited for you. Sounds like an awesome adventure. Maybe you could stop in Boise on your way through! Good Luck- keep us posted on the details.
do you know where you are going to live? i keep forgetting to bring the paper to work that james gave me all the good places with great family wards to live in portland. tomorrow i promise!
Wow! We never know how things are going to end up, do we? Well, I hear Portland is beautiful--I bet you'll love it! Good luck and keep us posted on everything, OK?
Post a Comment