Saturday, June 9, 2007

Kids say the sweetest things!

My mom is always telling me to write down the funny things that the girls say and do. She says that I'll never remember and I don't. I have been pretty good about writing them down and so happy that I take the time to do it. Anna lately has been teasing her little sister. Whether we are in the car or at home, Anna likes to dangle things just out of Brooklyn's reach and it drives her crazy. Well this morning I was trying to get Brooklyn's breakfast when Anna said, "Mommy I need some help, my Cheerios are teasing me." I walked over and she was at the end with only a few floating around. She couldn't quite get them on her spoon and she was so upset. The little things they say are so sweet and put such a big smile on my face.

0 comments: