Wednesday, June 27, 2007

We're in Idaho




Well what a week it has been. The girls and I survived the plane ride. The girls were as good as I could have expected. I was glad for it to be over with. Aaron and my step-dad drove the whole way in two days and arrived late Sunday night. This week we have just been hanging out before we leave for Portland this Thursday. We will move in this week-end and then the girls and I will be in Idaho for the whole month of July with my family, and to go to the Wood family reunion the end of July. There are a lot of changes happening right now so things are a little crazy but there all good. Aaron is excited to start work on July 9th. We'll be sure to send out our new address when we get settled . Here are some pictures of some of the fun we have been having this week.

3 comments:

Samye said...

Glad you guys made it safely!! I have been looking forward to hearing how things went! Keep having fun, and keep me updated!!
love ya

Erin said...

take off your capris and get a tan girl!

Aubrey said...

Well it looks like you are enjoying yourself in Idaho! We really miss you guys! Hope you love Portland, let me know how it goes!