Friday night the girls convinced Aaron to sleep with them in the tent out back. It is just another way that Aaron is an awesome dad. Sad to say that doesn't sound like fun to me, even when I'm not 3 weeks away from delivery. We decided to kick off the night with smores, and that does sound like fun!
Saturday morning we decided to take the kids to the airshow. Carter is obsessed with airplanes right now. It was really fun... and really hot. I kept telling the girls,
"We don't complain about the heat.... ever."
I feel like beautiful, hot sunny days with no wind are few and far between here. I soaked it up on my white pastey legs. I was glad Aaron remembered the chairs and I remembered to get sunscreen on the kids. The snow cones that Aaron waited in line for 40 minutes for were the saving grace for the day. I don't think we would have made it without them!








2 comments:
Now I'm sad that I didn't take you up on the offer for the airshow! Good job...good job @ making memories with your little ones. The family that works/plays together...stays together!
Saw you there. Great post. Love the picture you took of the plane.
Post a Comment