Oh Jamie!! She is gorgeous!!! What a precious angel. Can't wait to kiss those little toes. I love her name!! :) what a beautiful family you have. You are so blessed!
Oh Jamie!! She is gorgeous!!! What a precious angel. Can't wait to kiss those little toes. I love her name!! :) what a beautiful family you have. You are so blessed!
Oh Congratulations Tonks!!!! She is so beautiful and I love her name. I hope Jamie and baby are recovering well. What an incredible family you guys have made. I sure wish I could meet sweet Lila in person :(
So excited for you guys and hope labor went well. She looks just perfect! You'll have to let us know how to handle 4--we're nervous to take the plunge.
Oh, what a beauty! She looks like big brother, who looks like his big sisters...! All look a likes. I hope you are all well. I am so excited to meet her!
21 comments:
Congrats. Love the name. She is beautiful and you look amazing! So happy for your fam of 6!!
Congrats. Love the name. She is beautiful and you look amazing! So happy for your fam of 6!!
Yeah! Congrats. She is so precious. Hope everything is going well.
What a doll! I am so happy that little Lila arrived safely! Enjoy your family and everything in Primary will be just fine!
What a doll! I am so happy that little Lila arrived safely! Enjoy your family and everything in Primary will be just fine!
Oh Jamie!! She is gorgeous!!! What a precious angel. Can't wait to kiss those little toes. I love her name!! :) what a beautiful family you have. You are so blessed!
Oh Jamie!! She is gorgeous!!! What a precious angel. Can't wait to kiss those little toes. I love her name!! :) what a beautiful family you have. You are so blessed!
Oh Congratulations Tonks!!!! She is so beautiful and I love her name. I hope Jamie and baby are recovering well. What an incredible family you guys have made. I sure wish I could meet sweet Lila in person :(
So excited for you guys and hope labor went well. She looks just perfect! You'll have to let us know how to handle 4--we're nervous to take the plunge.
What a beautiful baby! Love her name, so sweet! You look amazing Jamie! Congratulations!
Oh, what a beauty! She looks like big brother, who looks like his big sisters...! All look a likes. I hope you are all well. I am so excited to meet her!
She is beautiful!! I love seeing sweet little babies right after they leave heaven...I bet Uncle Alain was there, sending her off.
She is another beautiful Tonks baby! It was great to see you and meet Lila. Good luck with baby #4!
Congratulations and welcome to 4 kids! I'm sure you'll do great. It's always fun having a baby around. Can't wait to see more pictures.
Yipee!! So cute. The kids are darling. Carter grew up so fast. What a handsome little guy. Lila is precious. Congrats.
Yipee!! So cute. The kids are darling. Carter grew up so fast. What a handsome little guy. Lila is precious. Congrats.
Congrats Tonks, Lila is beautiful! $ is fantastic! Have fun!
Jenny Swenson
She's darling , you guys! Congrats!
She is beautiful!! What a darling family. I also love her name! I am glad all is well! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Lila is so beautiful, just like all the little women in the Tonks household.
Post a Comment