I have tried a lot of concealers over the years. Not all, but have to say this is the Best one so far. I don't see any reason ever try another. I have tried cheap concealers and expensive ones. I must say this is a bit more on the expensive side for me, but if it works then.....
It also may look like a small amount (which it is I guess) but a little goes a long way. I use a couple dabs on my ring finger and that pretty much covers both eyes and any other spots on my face that need "erasing."
So if you are plagued by naturally dark circles or lack of sleep, both of which are me, Consider checking out my favorite concealer from Benefit cosmetics.






1 comments:
I love hearing about other people's favorite things! I will definatly have to check this out!!!!
Post a Comment