You have good self control. Those wouldn't last long in my house! :) Yummy!
I say go for one...then give the rest away FAST!
Eat them ALL! That's what I would do...
um... YUM! (wiping drool off of keyboard)Can't wait to check out you FHE link! Thanks for telling me about it!
if you eat all four then they wont be staring at you! or be like my hubby lately, just trash them! first idea is better!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You have good self control. Those wouldn't last long in my house! :) Yummy!
I say go for one...then give the rest away FAST!
Eat them ALL! That's what I would do...
um... YUM! (wiping drool off of keyboard)
Can't wait to check out you FHE link! Thanks for telling me about it!
if you eat all four then they wont be staring at you! or be like my hubby lately, just trash them! first idea is better!
Post a Comment