Friday, March 4, 2011

I {heart} my backyard... and my cows!

ok ok.... they're not really my cows, but I love to watch them out my back window.  I love watching the farmer pull up and toss the bales of hay off to the herd. They all come mozy-ing over. I love it.  I heard from a neighbor that in the summer they can get a little noisy with their moo-ing but I don't care.
This picture gives a little better idea of how big our backyard is. We're on an acre and can't wait for Spring to utilize it to its full potential. I picture our garden, backyard BBQ's, slip and slides, pool playing, baseball hitting, volleyball playing, and just good old running around.

Now if this snow would just melt!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

holy cow(hee hee) look at all that snow and space! two things i haven't seen in almost two years! now just post some pics of the inside...can't wait to see your new digs.

Rachel said...

I like the yard! And, I want to see the inside since it's a different color now!

Ali said...

Oh I love the yard! How awesome to have an acre! I'm sure your kids are in heaven!

Kristy E.B. said...

Wow, the backyard looks great!! I too am still eagerly awaiting to see what the house looks like inside and out!

Erin said...

what a great size backyard! so much potential and room for LOTS OF KIDS! hopefully the cow smell doesn't get overwhelming in the summer heat!!!