After receiving some news that a rather large storm was headed for Rexburg Sunday afternoon, we decided to brave the trip in one day, arriving in Rexburg just after midnight. I am sure glad that we did. The snow started to fall early afternoon and didn't stop until the next Morning.
The girls were so excited and wanted to play in the snow right away. We rounded up as much snow gear as we could and sent them out. Needless to say after about a half hour, they were back in with frozen little toes (they were wearing rain boots) and today we headed to the store to get some genuine snow gear to keep them warm this winter.
Aaron had so much help getting everything unloaded and we're still trying to get settled. We feel so blessed to have so many people who helped make this move a smooth one. You'll never know how thankful we are!





5 comments:
Wow, what a lot of snow. Welcome to full blown winter! We miss you guys already!
WOW, well we got a dusting tonight. Tell Anna sis. Enger missed her sunday but am happy she was having fun in the snow.
Miss you guys already and I don't even want to think about Carter yet. :)
I went to JoAnnes today and bought stuff for keychains- almost called ya too! I got your e-mail and we'll talk soon. Btw, We have snow here tonight. I guess you sent a dusting our way!
P.S Now we have to leave comments on eachothers blogs! JK!
Yay! I can't believe all that snow! I guess that would have to be the perfect way to welcome a new family to the frozen tundra of Rexburg (but we miss it, so I say that lovingly, lol!)
Enjoy all that fun snow--my kids are jealous! :)
Looks like the girls are right at home. Enjoy the snow!
Post a Comment