I posted a few weeks back about our upcoming move, but Aaron said I should probably wait to post until he told his work. Well yesterday he gave his notice.
It's official
We are moving to Rexburg
We've always kind of known that we wanted to head back to Idaho but I have to admit when we found out we were going to be moving back I had a lot of mixed emotions. We really have loved our time here in Oregon and will miss so many things. We are looking forward though to Aaron not having a 2 1/2 hour commute each day, and being so close to grandparents and cousins.
We've had a lot of people tell us, when they hear we are going to Rexburg say,
"Do you know how cold it gets there?"
Yes
Isn't it going to be wonderful though
Think of all the great stories I'll have to share about the Antarctic cold and snow we'll get!
Think of all the great stories I'll have to share about the Antarctic cold and snow we'll get!
Our move date is just before Thanksgiving. This will be our 8th move in 8 years of marriage. Yikes!
I can't wait to buy a house and really settle down for once.
I can't wait to buy a house and really settle down for once.






11 comments:
hurray! exciting! that will be fun to be by your parents too!!!
Yeah I am glad you are coming back! We will have to hang out. Let me know where you are going to live.
So exciting!! We are moving Thanksgiving week too, good luck packing and getting ready. It is kind of nice going through stuff and getting rid of things you really don't need.
YEAH! What a surprise (wink, wink) We will have to get together thanksgiving weekend and have the boys play some football!!
Can't say I'm jealous of all that snow but I'm definitely jealous that you'll be around so much family. I'm really happy for you guys! It sounds like it's going to be such a great move fore you all. I'm excited to hear all about it.
Did you notice how your friends here aren't really "wishing" you off to Idaho. I, We, love you dearly and the rest of the family, and well, I wish you all the happiness you've given us!
I'm so jealous! I didn't know he got a job there! Congrats!
I'm only excited for you cause I'm not there. Otherwise, I would be totally bummed. But I know exactly how you feel. It was so hard to leave, so now we'll have to coordinate visits!
p.s. have fun packin'!
Yay! What good news for all the relatives in Idaho, who now get to enjoy your adorable girls and sweet little baby! :)
Congrats! I feel ya about the moving a lot! Can't wait til that is over. Good luck in the move!
I remember meeting you guys for the first time in Rexburg. This is awesome news. It's always hard to start over with a new move, but how exciting that you get to be by your mom. I LOVE Rexburg, it is an awesome town and a great place for your kids. Good Luck with the move, so excited for you!
~Mandy
Post a Comment