Anna in her classroom
halloween alwasy stresses me out. This year I decided to start early this year so that I wasn't scrambling at the last minute. It seemed to work and we had a really great year. I feel like a bit of a slacker mom because I have no pictures of Carter. I think he was asleep in his car seat during every activity. Sorry buddy!
Anna with her best buddy Sage
Anna during the hallway parade
Anna's teacher was very kind and let Brooklyn sit by Anna and participate in the class party. Brookie was so excited to be included.
Our little spider. I loved how her costume turned out even though her little arms did get pretty tired holding up all those arms!
walking to dad's office
At the ward party
Happy Halloween!





2 comments:
The costumes turned out so well...especially that fabulous tutu of Anna's :O)
Kayden was a spider too!!! How fun, we should have had them get together :-) Miss seeing you at soccer!
Post a Comment