This year I volunteered Aaron to coach Anna's t-ball team. Our stake organized teams, like they did for soccer in the fall, and it has turned out to be fun. I didn't realize when I volunteered A. that I would automatically become assistant coach but it's been fun to do together. I think we underestimated how chaotic it would be to try to teach t-ball to 11, four and five year olds. This week is the last week and so I enlisted a friend to capture a few pictures of last night game to document the "fun!"
Waiting for the ball.... her least favorite part she said
Coaching 1st
Batting... her favorite part
Coach Aaron (still in his work clothes)
One of Anna's best buddies Sage





5 comments:
cute!
When is her next game... we'll be right over! The family that plays together...stays together! Good job!
how fun! that is so adorable! what a good daddy!
Ahh, t-ball looks so fun! Especially with a PINK bat! Every girl should have one. I want to get my Kayla into it next year, I think she would love it.
How fun, I bet he was sooo happy when he found out about that assignment haha.
Post a Comment