For Christmas Papa and Anna built me the best bird house. We immediately found a home on our patio. Since then we have been anxiously awaiting Spring to see if any birds would make it their home. Spring hasn't quite sprung here in the North West, but just this week we had some birds moving in. The girls have had so much fun each morning watching them fly back and forth with twigs and things. I just hope the birds are not too confused when we move at the end of the month.
4 years ago





4 comments:
Too cute, they'll just hide in their house and follow you to YOUR new home
Oh my goodness gracious... I really didn't know if it would become a true home for some cute Orgonian birds... can't wait to hear chapter two! By the way... I still miss my favorite heart rock that was stolen!!
That is amazing! I wish my husband had a little bit more 'handy man' in him or even myself! I didn't realize you live in Oregon! We are considering living there after we are done with school, what do you think of Oregon? It may be to rainy and cold for me, but I'm not ruling it out :)
I saw that birdhouse in PERSON & wow, I was amazed & impressed! :) I'm glad you got some little birdies to actually live in it after all that hard work!
Post a Comment