The girls, especially Anna, go through paper like crazy. Good thing we can buy it in bulk at costco. I always feel a little guilty for throwing things out but I just can't keep everything they create. I decided to do the next best thing. Blog it! Here are a few of Anna's most recent masterpieces!
Here we have the tracing of the mirror first, followed by the family portrait.
Baby is always included.
Art work above our bed. Pretty chic huh?
I love how we are a family of spiders in this one
More family portraits
It looks like our family has grown by a few in this picture, but my favorite is baby on top of the flower. Can you tell she's excited?





3 comments:
How cute and sweet is that?! It's fun when your kids are old enough to be so super excited about having a new baby! She'll be such a great helper, as will Brook!
I remember those days! And I hope I saced a couple pieces of the art work when I was pregnant because I love when they get so excited they feature their little sibs in utero!
My grandchildren are gifted...what can I say?
Post a Comment