Half way there. Woo-hoo. I am feeling great and can't wait until Wednesday when we find out if we are having a boy or adding another daughter to our family.
I was so excited to see the title of this post. That is the cutest picture and one cute little bump. You look great and I'm glad you're feeling great. Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl.
You look so cute in this pic! I vote for a group lunch or something b/c I don't want anyone getting hurt feelings over who gets told first! Just kidding- but after "Mo," Angie and Michelle, you better speed dial my cell:) JK- but I really can't wait!
Look at that sly smile you have on haha. You look awesome, your arms are so skinny too... must be those totally awesome bands I got you! Can't wait to see you
14 comments:
You look totally awesome. I have no idea what you were all worried about. And I'd better not hear about your new baby boy on Blogger... :)
I was so excited to see the title of this post. That is the cutest picture and one cute little bump. You look great and I'm glad you're feeling great. Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl.
You look so cute! I'm so excited to find out the gender :)
You look amazing and beautiful! Can I have you hair? Can't wait to hear what you are having!
What a cute little tummy!!! Can't wait to hear the gender news!
You have got to be THE CUTEST pregnant lady EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh my gosh! This is the first time I'm glad I don't live there. I look like a whale compared to you.
p.s. it's a boy (my prediction)
oh my goodness! your belly is so adorable and tiny! i hate you. your hair is gorgeous, you look fabulous! glad you finally posted a YOU picture!
I totally love the expression on your face! How awesome! Great picture :) Yay for Wednesday!!
You look so cute in this pic! I vote for a group lunch or something b/c I don't want anyone getting hurt feelings over who gets told first! Just kidding- but after "Mo," Angie and Michelle, you better speed dial my cell:) JK- but I really can't wait!
You look adorable!
you look great--your hair is gorgeous!
Look at that sly smile you have on haha. You look awesome, your arms are so skinny too... must be those totally awesome bands I got you! Can't wait to see you
Cute! we are about the same size! I don't feel that bad now. Everyone always comes up to me and says "you are so tiny" well thanks!
Post a Comment