On March 1st our Brookie turned 4! What a joy she is. We had a birthday party with some of her friends.
It was a little caotic with 10 kids under 5 in our tiny apartment but it was a great time. Brooklyn is such an amazing little girl. She is so sweet and loving. She loves to snuggle and give kisses. Everyday she makes me smile by something funny she'll say or something new she'll discover for the first time. We are blessed to have her in our family. We love her more than we can say! 
Her rainbow cake
The group
(Sterling, Emmett, Morgan, Evie, Miranda, Eli, Brooklyn, Saree, Anna and Jazlyn)
I wanted to include a few picture of Brooklyn over the last 4 years.
Brooklyn in her blessing dress
Brooklyn and I's favorite thing to do is sing "You are my Sunshine" to each other.
She truly is a light in our lives.
We love you Brooklyn!







4 comments:
I love, love, love the cake. I'd love stealing that idea for another four year old in the coming months, if that's okay with you!
Happy Birthday Brooklyn!! It sounds like she had a great day and is such a special addition to your family!!
Such a beautiful girl! I wish they would all stop growing up so fast. I don't ever want the sweetness and snuggles to stop.
We love Brookie too! She is such a sweet little girl- I wonder where she gets that? I also love to see how big she's getting since we first met her!
cute cake for a cute girl--looks like a fun time!
Post a Comment