The other day Anna asked if she could paint at the table. I paused, thinking of the mess that would probably occure but agreed. I went back to my room to organize a few things when I realized after a while that she was way too quite. When I walked into the kitchen this is what I found. At least it wasn't on her clothes... or in her hair... or on the carpet :)
4 years ago





7 comments:
Why do kids like to paint and write on themselves. Macey will write on her arms and hands when ever I give her a pen and paper to draw with.
You seriously need some little boys to show you what a real mess is like. I was imagining paint everywhere. Anna is too cute! We all miss you!
That is so funny. We have had a few too many of those 'quiet' moments at our house. Ella decided to paint her entire room with toothpaste last week.
Super cute! Just make sure your kids can't reach the flour. You don't even want to know...
Brooklyns' favorite is flour. We've had our share :) I've learned to keep it up high
That is too funny. She looks like the hulk... You told me about this art session but pictures do so much more!
too cute!
Post a Comment