Today my good friend Michelle took some pictures of the girls. She did such a wonderful job. In the past whenever we go to a studio the girls just freeze and never smile. They love "aunt Michelle" and smiled like crazy. The bribery with star bursts didn't hurt either. 

4 years ago





10 comments:
Wow! Your girls are sure getting big! What a couple of cuties!
what Gorgeous little girls you have.
What darling pictures! Your girls are so cute!
Oh my goodness. They are so big, especially Brooklyn. How beautiful.
What beautiful girls- just like their mother.
Sooo cute! They look a lot alike in these pics. Our red-heads' hair is so much alike! It suprises me too to see how long Avanlee's is when I straighten it. Very cute!
Those pictures are awesome. They sure are so cute!
Those two little sisters couldn't be any cuter! I love the hugging picture.
Oh, I love those! Number one is so sweet- just like you three Tonk's girls.
Does Michelle hire herself out? I love the black and white with the color... Please let her know I'd be interested in speaking with her about it...
Wow, beautiful pictures. Your girls are so photogenic. Your friend did an awesome job. They could be models :)
Post a Comment