What a week we've had. I'm behind posting Easter pictures because our card reader on my lap top isn't working. I have to wait until Aaron is home to post them on his work computer and them onto mine. A hastle if you ask me. Anyhow, we had a great Easter week-end. Aaron had to work on Saturday so Doug and Adrianna from the ward invited the girls and I over to decorate eggs. Before we started Doug asked if we were going to do naked eggs. Luckily he was just referring to the kids. 
Brooklyn, Sterling, and Anna

Sunday Morning was also a hectic one but I managed to get a couple of ok pictures of the girls in their dresses. I wish my camera was better but there are many things on my wish list these days. They were beautiful and now Anna wants to wear her dress everyday to play in.


I love this picture of Brook. She loves Sunglasses and insists on wearing them up side down.
Lately Aaron's work is really picking up. We are anxiously awaiting April 15th. Last night I called him about 8 pm and he said he would be late. So I'm thinking 11. I went to bed and asked him to wake me up when he got home. Long story short, I wake up at 4:15 am alone in bed. I suddenly panic having the worse case scenario run through my head. I quickly call him, and he answers very energetically, "Hello." I replied quite annoyed. "Do you know what time it is." "Ya, its just after 4." He goes onto explain that it was already so late he thought it would be better just to stay at work than come home for just a couple hours of sleep. He worked a full day today as well and hasn't slept sense Wednesday night. I don't think I could stay up that long if I wanted too. He is amazing, and I am so proud of how hard he works for us. I love you honey!
Last but not least I had to post a picture of my load of bread for the week. I have been making our bread for several months now and finally feel like I have the whole thing down pat. I just had to toot my horn!
Friday, March 28, 2008
Easter, an all nighter, and one domestic goddess
Posted by jamie t. at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
First of all, the naked egg thing sounds pretty fun- we will see how much they adore the pictures when they're older!
And their Easter outfits... If I was Ana I would want to wear my dress everyday too. But, it's hard to reason with them and get them to realize they can wear it more than once to church in future weeks or months.
Poor Aaron. I am awaiting the 15th too. Well, not just because it is my birthday but so you can have him home again. I woul have totally freaked at 4 am too.
Any last but not least, your bread. I have a bread phobia and so maybe I need a lesson from you! Anything that has to be kneaded or needs to rise is just something I won't touch- for now anyway.
Jamie-your loaf of bread looks perfect, straight from a Martha Stewart cookbook. You are an amazing woman with those all nighters. Reminds me of graduate school and deadlines. I'm forever grateful that there is an end to look forward to for some semblance of a break. Hang in there, both of you.
Wow! That bread looks perfect and yummy! Kudos!
I don't how you have energy to bake with Aaron gone so much! Frankly, I don't know how either of you have energy- what long days!!
You are one domestic goddess! Nice bread. Can I take credit for inspiring you to make such a beautiful loaf?
What cute little girls in their Easter dresses. That loaf of bread looks amazing. Your are such a good homemaker. I just throw it all in the breadmaker and call it good. I feel bad for Aaron. Those are some long hours.
I love the picture of Brooklyn and Anna hugging. How sweet. That Aaron, what a crazy guy, you guys need to take a vacation after tax season. Give yourself a big pat on the back for the loaf of bread. I am so impressed!
I am so impressed with your bread! You are quite the pro now. If I remember, you make some pretty mean nachos as well... :)
Your girls are so cute! I love Brook with the sunglasses upside down. I just want to say I'm glad you posted, maybe I check your blog too often, but I was tired of looking at your "garden".
Did I mention how gorgeous you are Jamie? I love the photo of you with your girls. The three of you are beautiful.
I feel like I am domestic goddess when I splurge on Great Harvest bread. That's the closest to homemade that I get! I'm impressed.
Beautiful bread--good job! :)
Post a Comment