Monday, March 17, 2008

The simple things


This past week-end I was playing with the girls when I noticed it was pouring rain, but the sun was shining so bright. I looked outside and saw a bright, full rainbow spanning across the sky outside our apartment. Then I realized that it was a double full rainbow. It is hard to see in the picture because it is so much darker above the first rainbow. I took the girls outside to see it, and Anna was so excited to be able to name all the colors. Ever sense then Brooklyn keeps asking where the rainbow went.

4 comments:

Stewart Family said...

Hi Jamie, What a pretty picture, and so appropriate for St. Patricks day. No, Dallin isn't walking yet, but he is getting really close. When are you guys coming up. Can't wait to you all!

Stewart Family said...

oops meant to say can't wait to see you all!

Tiffany said...

What a pretty picture!

Rachel said...

I have never seen one before... Oh, what an exciting confidence builder for Anna to be able to proudly teach her sister the colors of the rainbow!