Today I ran across this Chinese Lunar Calendar that claims it is 99% accurate for determining a baby's gender. It is based on the mother age at the time of conception and the month of conception. It was acurate with my girls and I was wondering if it was true for you guys. Check it out at Chinese Lunar Calendar
4 years ago





9 comments:
It was true for both of my kids too!! IF only you could plan the exact month you get pregnant if you are wanting either a boy or girl... you could pretty much pick!
Opposite on both Sterling and Evie. I guess maybe for us this time if it says G, we can plan on B... ;)
I've done that before and it worked for me too... weird. Your girls are getting so big. Your posts are too cute!!
it was right about jane, wrong about baby boy (coming february). unless we are in for a big surprise...=)
Not true for me, I'm still going with "The Cavity Theory".
This was wrong for me too.
It was true for the boys, not for Meg though! It saw it when I got pregnant with Cody and it said he was a boy and sure enough! When I saw Meg was supposed to be a boy I was sick! I wanted a girl so bad! Fortunately she beat the odds!!
It was accurate with my son and we are hoping it will be accurate for our next one!
It was 100% correct for our little girl. Most that I've seen it wrong on have been on like the border of the month or something. Generally correct as far as I've seen! :)
Post a Comment