Thanks to Aunt Michelle and Uncle Judson for the girls new 3-D Barbi movie that they got for Christmas. I thought this picture was priceless. Dad sure needs a boy!
4 years ago
Thanks to Aunt Michelle and Uncle Judson for the girls new 3-D Barbi movie that they got for Christmas. I thought this picture was priceless. Dad sure needs a boy!
Posted by jamie t. at 10:30 PM
6 comments:
*LOL* Don't you just love how daughters help bring out the "softer side" of our husbands!
So cute!! I love Aarons face- very deep into the movie.
That is funny! Same with Scott, he needs a boy too, Macey likes to put necklaces, earrings, tiaras, the whole works on him. I'm so sad we didn't get to see each other. It was a crazy holiday. Sorry things didn't work out. Hope you had a good time here in Rexburg.
That's hilarious!
that photo is an instant classic of postcard proportions.
Priceless! That is SO cute! Anna will love that picture forever!! What a good dad Aaron is to spend a little quality time with her!
Post a Comment