Friday, November 16, 2007

Fat free Friday


In honor of fat free Friday... (everything is fatfree on Friday :) )I decided to make homemade Cinnamon rolls for the first time. Boy is it a long process, and with a 3 year old and an 18 month old constantly wanting to offer their tremendously slow, I mean expert help, it seems even longer. I think that Aaron was pleasantly surprised. He shouldn't get too used to it though.

11 comments:

Denise Stears said...

You are quite the little homemaker. Those rolls looked yummy.

Ellingsons said...

Mmm...those do look tasty! I'm glad to hear that Fat Free Fridays still exist. Mine turned into Fat Free Weekends and now pretty much it's a Fat Free Life. I'm pregnant so that's my excuse for now.

Melody's Voice said...

Hey Jamie! How are you? I hear you on the long process thing! They really do take forver, but they are worth it!!! YUM YUM!

Aubrey said...

I decided to make homemade cinnamon rolls for Christmas morning breakfast last year... not a great idea! They tasted great, but took all morning. I feel ya!

Adrianna said...

Yum! And that baking dish is so cute! I hope you're bringing some of those to Thanksgiving... Does that defeat running...? Or is Thanksgiving "fat-free" too...? ......Yeah: fat-free.

Samye said...

yummy!!

Marci said...

Ok, I love your page backround! How did you do that? Oh, and you make all of us mom's look bad with those gorgeously delicious cinnamon rolls!!! It's quite inspiring!

Erin said...

homemade rolls take forever! how do you do fat free fridays? the weekend is supposed to be lots of fat! I don't get it, explain!

Michelle and Judson said...

too cute! I love the dish, where'd you get it. it totally fits the season :o) love ya

Marci said...

Hey, do you mind sending me your address so I can send you a Christmas card? Thanks!

Simply Selph said...

I did homemade cinnamon rolls once. I was 9 months pregnant with Duncan at the time, and my legs were so swollen and I was so tired by the end of it, I never did it again. I learned to love Roades Cinnamon Rolls. Janine