Thursday, November 29, 2007

Anna's Salon








Last night Aaron was working late, and I wanted to watch the republican presidential debate. I know, I'm a dork. Anyhow, I needed the girls to be able to entertain themselves for a while so this is what Anna came up with. Luckily Brooklyn was a pretty good sport. Needless to say I was able to watch most of the debate while Anna attempted to put every bow we had into Brooklyn's hair. Enjoy

4 comments:

Simply Selph said...

I was so excited to hear from you!! What a cute blog. I am so new to all this still. But I love how it lets me keep in touch and see people so well. Your girls look beautiful. I hope all is well with you guys. Please send me your new address and info so that we can keep in touch that way too. Love to all of you. Janine

Simply Selph said...

oh how silly, I published this and then realized I didn't give you my e-mail-duh. theran_selph@sbcglobal.net Send me your info. Love, Janine

Aubrey said...

Wow, who knew that playing with hair could be so pleasurable.. in our house we struggle to find what strands we can to clip together to make ourselves presentable. Lucky girls!!

Sherry said...

I can't say it enough your girls are gorgeous