YEAH!!!! So excited for you guys! Having a holiday as your due date is nice- any feelings on girl or boy?? Hope you are feeling well!
congrats!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! hope you are feeling wonderful!!
So exciting! Congratulations!!
YEAH! I had no idea! (insert sarcasm here) congrats! Call me so I can hear all the details
Congrats Jamie! that is so exciting. Hope you are all feeling well! We have a little July 5th birthday (sadie) and she thinks the fireworks are the kickoff to her birthday!
Hooray for you! That's so exciting. Hope you're feeling ok.
Congratualtions Jamie :-)
Yay! We're going to be pregnant the same time again. Maybe it's a boy like us too!
I'm glad your ultrasound went well yesterday. I'm sure excited for you guys.
What a lucky baby! I'm so excited for you... hang in there!P.S. Louis' due date was the 4th of July too!
Congratulations Jamie!!! What fun to have a 4th of July Birthday;)
Congratulations! We're so excited for you!!!
Congrats, guys! Hope you're feeling okay!
my reaction: oh yeah! congrats!! andy's reaction: again!? didn't they just have one?well, I'm super excited for you guys.Congrats!
Congrats Jami!!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
YEAH!!!! So excited for you guys! Having a holiday as your due date is nice- any feelings on girl or boy?? Hope you are feeling well!
congrats!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! hope you are feeling wonderful!!
So exciting! Congratulations!!
YEAH! I had no idea! (insert sarcasm here) congrats! Call me so I can hear all the details
Congrats Jamie! that is so exciting. Hope you are all feeling well! We have a little July 5th birthday (sadie) and she thinks the fireworks are the kickoff to her birthday!
Hooray for you! That's so exciting. Hope you're feeling ok.
Congratualtions Jamie :-)
Yay! We're going to be pregnant the same time again. Maybe it's a boy like us too!
I'm glad your ultrasound went well yesterday. I'm sure excited for you guys.
What a lucky baby! I'm so excited for you... hang in there!
P.S. Louis' due date was the 4th of July too!
Congratulations Jamie!!! What fun to have a 4th of July Birthday;)
Congratulations! We're so excited for you!!!
Congrats, guys! Hope you're feeling okay!
my reaction: oh yeah! congrats!! andy's reaction: again!? didn't they just have one?
well, I'm super excited for you guys.
Congrats!
Congrats Jami!!
Post a Comment