Friday, August 26, 2011

1st day


Anna started 2nd grade and her 4th school since kindergarten. Poor girl. Luckily we don't worry about moving any more so that is nice. She was very excited to start at her new school and ride the bus, both ways!!!  The bus picks her up at the end of our street which is so convenient.  Things have gone great the past couple of days and I know it will be a great year.

 Brooklyn also started kindergarten this year. She is in afternoon and I drop her off about 11:30.  She rides the bus home with Anna which is nice. Anna has been great about making sure that she is taken care of on the bus. Brooklyn is a bit of a home-body so I was/am a little nervous about how she'll do, but the last couple days have been great and she is having a lot of fun! 
Chipper felt the need to get in on the photo op: You can also see the evidence of Chipper's bad behavior in the welcome mat. Dumb dog :)

The house has been delightfully quiet. Is that bad to say? I love watching them get off the bus and hurry home to tell me about their days. We go from peace and quiet to chaos is seconds flat!  I wouldn't have it any other way though. I love being my children's mother!

2 comments:

Adrianna said...

They both already look so grown-up since you guys moved!!

Ali said...

They are both so so darling! How exciting! How did I forget that Brooklyn and Eliza were both in the same grade? Very fun! Wish we were closer for Lottie/Carter play dates during the quiet hours! You're such a cute little Mom!