Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Huntsman Springs

 Over the 4th of July weekend, Aaron and I headed to Driggs, ID to Huntsman Springs. It is a beautiful golf coarse that is run by the billionaire John Huntsman. (He invented Styrofoam)  The only reason I mention how much stinkin' money he has is that the whole event was free, and it was also mentioned there that any money he makes at his resort goes directly to his Cancer Research Center in Utah. Glenn Beck was the featured guest and he was great. Some people really don't like Glenn's politics, but that night it was just about our great country, and its history. Politics aside.  


We were extra lucky too because our good friends, that we have not seen in  a long time, were gracious enough to save us great seats. It was wonderful to see Adam and Audra and catch up.  The weather was beautiful and the firework show at the end was the best I have ever seen. (and I've seen a lot of great fireworks) Thanks to Gary and Lynette for watching the little one's so we could go!  I think next year though we'll being the family.




1 comments:

Taunya and Ian said...

That is right!! You guys moved to Rexburg not to long ago right??? We are practically neighbors! We should definitely get together sometime. When you get a chance email me and we can chit chat back and forth. tjwhip@hotmail.com