Carter has become quite independent lately, refusing to let me feed him. He watches us very closely at the dinner table, everything we put in our mouths. anxiously awaiting his turn to try it out. He has been very receptive to almost everything he has tried. His favorite is toast cut up, then dipped in rice cereal. It can be quite messy but he is very proud of himself and gets the job done.
Carter you are such a sweet boy. You are content and happy and easy going. You will smile at just about anyone we meet, which I know makes there day because you are such a doll. You take two, sometimes three naps a day and sleep pretty good at night. You're usually up around 1:30 like clock work for a binky reinsertion, and then I feed you about 5:30 am. Someday I am really ready to be done nursing but I think that I'll probably try to just make it a year like I did with your sisters. You still have no teeth which surprises me but the doctor doesn't seem concerned. You have redish/blond hair and it is very thick .Aunt Michelle is always teasing me that it looks like a toupee. I can't wait to see what kind of little boy you'll be. If it is anything like the last 9 1/2 months I can't wait!





5 comments:
he is getting so big! what a cutie!
He is so so so cute! I think 9 -18 months is such a fun age!
Carter is the man in my life now! I can't get enough of him. I've really never seen a happier little guy, but then you were very happy too and such a "smiley" baby!
OK... that was weird. The Jamie T. comment was me! How did that happen. Oh well... No worries, just clarification.
I love the little guy! I just want to squeeze him! Miss you all!!!
Post a Comment